Sunlover Reef Cruises |
*Moore Reef Experience
Departing daily from Cairns, our eco-certified tours take you to our state-of-the-art Moore Reef Marine Base, which is perfectly positioned and fully equipped so that any age or ability can fully experience that magic of the reef with its abundance of colourful coral, fascinating fish, turtles and more.
With four hours free time to explore this underwater wonderland, there's plenty of time to take advantage of all the free inclusions. The kids (or big kids!) will love the Sunlover Sunslide - the only theme park water slide on the reef. Also included is snorkelling, semi-submersible tours, glass bottom boat tours, fish feeding, underwater observatory and touch tank presentations with our marine experts.
Our friendly crew will provide the expertise, activities and service to ensure you disembark with lifelong memories of the outer Great Barrier Reef.
- Four (4) hours to explore the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef
- Theme-park style Waterslide
- Upper-level Sun-Deck
- Underwater Observatory
- Great Barrier Reef Presentation by Marine Biologist
- Semi-Submersible Tour with Marine Expert
- Glass-bottom Boat Tour with Marine Expert
- Fish-Feeding Presentation with Marine Expert
- Touch-Tank Presentation with Marine Expert
- Enclosed Kids Pool for the little ones
- Tropical Buffet Lunch
- Tea & Coffee (while docked)
- Enjoy Great Barrier Reef Snorkelling with complimentary snorkelling Gear + Life Jackets + Stinger suits
- Environmental Management Charge
Rates for Booking Option Cruise
Transfers not included. You are required to make your own way
No additional charges apply.*Note: Child age 4-15 years
Additional charges for *Moore Reef Experience
No extra charges apply
Optional Extras for *Moore Reef Experience
If required, Coach transfers are an additional $22 per person from City accommodation and $32 per person from Outer City & Beaches accommodation.
*All rates valid until Mar 31, 2020