Uncle Brian’s Fun, Falls & Forest Tour is a fantastic fun filled journey through North Queensland’s spectacular Atherton Tableland’s region. You are invited to join "Gus the Wonder Bus" on a day’s journey through this spectacular area, swimming in pristine waterfalls and crater lakes like Josephine Falls, Milla Milla Falls, and Lake Eacham.
Tour highlights include Rainforest walks, the oldest living history museum, swimming in crystal clear mountain water and exploring amazing waterfalls:
- Babinda Boulders - Short Rainforest walk, talk and swim... AMAZING!
- Josephine Falls - An amazing three stage rainforest waterfall that has the most awesome swimming hole in Australia.
- Tea House - We can't tell you too much but, we take our food very seriously and you will not be disappointed!
- Milla Milla Falls - Are you ready to swim behind a 30 meter (100 foot) waterfall?
- Lake Eacham - A volcanic crater lake over 60 metres deep and was created by underground pressure that eventually erupted and left a large crater.
Uncle Brian's has been sharing rainforest and waterfall experiences with amazing people for over two decades. The combination of music, food, fun and breathtaking natural history has made us who we are. Your driver and "Gus the Bus" are as excited to be on the tour as you will be, they do it because they love showing off their backyard.